Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You want a piece of me? Well here are 12. You don't even need to write me a thank-you note.

This post is, in fact, a blatant rip-off of a Sparklie Sunshine post. She is lovely and funny and her writing makes me smile. Go say HI and tell her I sent ya. Because I'm sure that will warrant a fantastic reception. She may even give you cash. But don't tell her I told you that. Maybe say you read it on Bridge, Jess & Al's site. But don't tell them that I told you to tell her I said they said that. Moving on...

Notice the "quotes"---they are there because I cut and paste what Sparklie wrote. I may even do a "Works Cited" page. Hmm...MLA or APA format...

"The concept:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker"


My Answers:

(they go along with the photos, left to right...)

  • What is your first name? Amy (and I canNOT tell you how much I look like Ms. Sedaris--especially in that picture)
  • What is your favorite food? Seafood
  • What high school did you go to? I'm not telling. But here's a photo taken in the town where I grew-up.
  • What is your favorite color? Green. No, Red. No, Green.
  • Who is your celebrity crush? Ewan Mc "HubbaHubba" Gregor
  • Favorite drink? Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis (I chose to go for alcohol) (Shocker)
  • Dream vacation? Venice
  • Favorite dessert? Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
  • What you want to be when you grow up? A Detective
  • What do you love most in life? My Husband (I just like this photo that came up. I am not married to a sheep. Or a tree. Or a pasture.)
  • One Word to describe you: Funny
  • Your flickr name: DeerProodents (it's from the Beatles song (and one of my top 3 most favorite Beatles' songs) Dear Prudence)
That, in a cube, is me.
Any Questions??

11 comments:

Natalie said...

i was totally thinking you were super cool for being able to put your pictures in a cube. i totally have no idea how to do that...or anything else that takes any kind of photoshopish skills. then i saw you had a link to the cubemaker's site. don't worry. i still think you're cool. really.

The Over-Thinker said...

Natalie: I'm very happy to know that my coolness factor remains in tact *snicker* :)

Sparkliesunshine said...

You are SO sweet. Thanks a bunch for the link and the nice things you said.

I totally love these! I think this is such a cool way to do a survey and your pictures are really interesting.

That drink sounds delish. Once I start drinking alcohol again I will definitely be trying one.

Thérèse said...

I want to go to Venice too.
Oh do I WANT to go to Venice.

I clicked over from VJ's website, by the way. Hello!

Hillary said...

ha ha, you're married to a pasture

no seriously, that's all I've got
brain still fried
cannot come up with appropriate comment

*hanging head in shame*

Bridge said...

K... that totally cracks me up. Tell her that Bridge, Jess & Al sent you. LMAO.

Totally busted.

Anyways, love the post. Thanks for making me smile today.

The Over-Thinker said...

Sparklie: You are more than welcome!

Therese: Thank you for stopping by--and you have awesome, freakin' hair.

Hillary: No need to hang your head :) You still made me laugh with the pasture comment. Your humor? Effortless.

Bridge: Okay, so you caught me. But definitely don't tell Jess or Al. Promise? Great!

Angella said...

I LOVE seafood. And also "See Food". I'm classy like that.

minijonb said...

you want to be a detective? what clues can you give us?!?

= : - )

The Over-Thinker said...

Angella: You are a class act--as always :)~

JonB: I prefer to remain exotically mysterious. But in an obvious way, of course.

jess said...

i totally "heart" "raspberries" too.