Friday, May 23, 2008

There are Winners, there are Losers and there are people who enter contests for Chocolate Tea, Cupcakes and Books about Ugly Food

Photo taken after drawing the names. Notice the wind-blown hair. Must be from running around outside yelling the winners names. Also, I had the camera set to "nuclear-flash"--you're welcome.


As I was cutting up all of your names (that sounds a bit voodooey) and putting them into a hat (my emptied-out purse) I decided to do three separate drawings.



Because why not? I've got the "goods" so I might as well give them all away, right?


DID YOU SEE ALL OF THE COMMENTS FROM NEW VISITORS!?? Please come back again! I'll be funnier next time!


So....based on your prize request, I put you into three different hats (emptied-out purses).


And the WINNERS are:

Cupcake Recipe and Vanilla Beans
Hillary

Chocolate Tea and Magic Tea Spoon
Sra

Gallery of Regrettable Food
Bridge


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(or ConGRADulations if you're stupid and can't spell!) (I think I spelled it with the "grad" until I was 20.)


so winners...

Shoot me an e-mail (which you can get from my profile screen) and let me know where I should mail your precious prizes! (Also, please be aware that you may receive a Christmas card this year.)

12 comments:

Marissa said...

what a fun contest! do more, do more! also, that is such a cute picture of you. i heart your glasses sooo much!!!

Bridge said...

OMG...!!!...!!!!.... I won?

YEAH!!!

I hope that it was me. LOL. I will send that email off right now.

Hillary said...

SHUUUUT UPPPPP!!!!
you rock, lady!

ps I am drunk

Hillary said...

um, the Hillary you are referring to is me, right? because if not, I am sad

Hillary said...

ok, also? word verification is not drunk person friendly
i'm just sayin'

The Over-Thinker said...

Marissa: I had so much fun with it so I'll definitely do another. And thank you for the sweet compliment!

Bridge: It's you! You are a WINNER :)

Hills: No YOU ROCK!

Hills: Yes--it's YOU!

Hills: I totally wish that there was a drunk option. Maybe like a breathalizer attached to your monitor that you could blow into. If it goes above a certain number, you no longer have to do the word verification. I'll send the suggestion to "blogspot" :)

Loralee Choate said...

I will just console myself that I have actually HAD your cupcakes and not many on this blog can say that so "PPPPFTH!"

The Over-Thinker said...

Loralee: Aww! Hey, I just thought of a contest you could do! Have people enter a contest to come help you move/pack!! I'll bet you a dozen cupcakes that you'd get about 100 entries.

Sra said...

I love your art of over-linking list. Very clever name.

The Over-Thinker said...

Sra: Thank you! Alas, I'm unable to take credit for it as it was my husband's idea.

Meg said...

I'm a little saddened that I didn't win, however, I'm amping myself up for the next contest!!!! :D
PS I'll post soon. Say, 20 minutes-ish?

jess said...

im drunk too!! what do I win????

and any contest I don't win is CRAP!

xoxo